QUAST – Quality Assessment Tool for Genome Assemblies
The project aim is to create easy-to-use tools for genome assemblies evaluation and comparison.
Currently, we are working on three tools which are distributed inside one package:
- QUAST for regular genome assemblies
- MetaQUAST for metagenome assemblies
- Icarus for contig alignment visualization
- December 23, 2016 — the version 4.4 is released! Python3 support, new options, metrics, and Icarus updates! See full list of changes and.. Happy New Year!
- November 1, 2016 — Icarus paper was published in Bioinformatics volume 32, issue 21, pp. 3321-3323.
- October, 2016 — the number of QUAST downloads exceeded twenty five thousands!
- September 3, 2016 — the version 4.3 is released! The package was supplied with setup.py installer, Icarus got more new features, and many other things happened!
- July 21, 2016 — the version 4.2 is released! Icarus now has live search, physical read coverage plot and many other cool features!
- April 1, 2016 — MetaQUAST paper was published in Bioinformatics volume 32, issue 7, pp. 1088-1090.
- July 13, 2015 — QUAST repositories are open for public access on Github! Command-line tool is here, web interface is here.