QUAST – Quality Assessment Tool for Genome Assemblies
The project aim is to create easy-to-use tools for genome assemblies evaluation and comparison.
Currently, we are working on three tools which are distributed inside one package:
- QUAST for regular genome assemblies
- MetaQUAST for metagenome assemblies
- Icarus for contig alignment visualization
- October 23, 2017 — the version 4.6 is released! Python 3.6 support, speed up, bug fixes and few more!
- September, 2017 — the number of QUAST downloads (SourceForge only) exceeded thirty thousands!
- March 17, 2017 - the version 4.5 is released! New plots, options, Icarus updates and many more!
- November 1, 2016 — Icarus paper was published in Bioinformatics volume 32, issue 21, pp. 3321-3323.
- July 13, 2015 — QUAST repositories are open for public access on Github! Command-line tool is here, web interface is here.